Call for Papers – D2R2’23: Second International Workshop on Linked Data-driven Resilience Research 2023¤
We invite contributions of novel results and ongoing work as well as position papers focusing on various aspects of Data-driven Resilience Research from a scientific or practical perspective.
- Paper Submission Deadline: March 23, 2023 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time) - extended
- Notification of Acceptance: April 20, 2023 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time)
- Camera-Ready Paper: April 27, 2023 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time)
- Workshop: May 28, 2023
Topics of Interest (all in the context of Resilience Research)¤
- Information Visualization and Dashboard Technologies based on Knowledge Graphs (KGs)
- KG and Data Modelling
- Vocabulary, Schema and Ontology Engineering
- Data Pipeline Architectures leading to KGs
- Hybrid Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing for or using KGs
- Trend Mining and Analytics in KGs
- User Interaction with KGs
- Supply Chain Data Management
- Versioning and Co-Evolution of Linked Data and KGs
- Provenance Tracking and Exploitation of KGs
- Corporate Memory and Big Data/Linked Data Integration
- Data Curation for KGs
- Applications of these technologies to increase resilience and sustainability
Organization & Submission¤
The workshop is planned as a half day onsite event with a target of 8 paper presentations and one keynote. The Knowledge Graph release party will be organized after the workshop and will give enough room for discussion on the topic.
- Maximum 10 pages (full papers) or 5 pages (short papers, discussion papers).
- Papers must be formatted as PDF according to the CEUR-ART format one-column style.
- Reviews will be carried out in a single-blind mode. Submission of supplementary source code and data is appreciated.
- Accepted contributions are planned to be published in the Open Access CEUR proceedings.
- At least one author of an accepted paper must register for the workshop to present their work.
Submission via easychair.org: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=d2r2-23
Journal Special Issue¤
We plan to invite a selection of the best contributions to the D2R2 workshop to submit an extended article to a special issue of the it - Information Technology journal. Further information will be provided when the time comes.
Last update: 2023-03-09